NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI), a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, today announced it was officially notified that the Company and Jerry Armstrong, President, North & South America, Interior Trim and Seating for CVG, were named a semi-finalist in the Executive-of-the-Year category for the 2012 TechColumbus Innovation Awards. The TechColumbus Innovation Awards celebrate the spirit of innovation by recognizing outstanding technology achievements in Central Ohio.
"We are pleased to announce that our Company and Jerry Armstrong have been nominated as a semi-finalist for the TechColumbus Innovation Awards in the Executive-of-the-Year category (company with more than 250 employees). This achievement recognizes Jerry's leadership qualities along with his part in our Company's research and development capabilities. It is an honor to have a member of our senior management team as a semi-finalist for this prestigious award and we look forward to the awards event," stated Mervin Dunn, President and CEO of Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Thursday, February 7, 2013, the annual TechColumbus Innovation Awards will showcase the area's many achievements by honoring its top innovators. It is a night of networking, prestige and celebration. Winners in 12 award categories will be announced to an audience of 1,100-plus attendees. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV