After launching Google Maps on iOS, a product
Basically, investors are looking past the earnings dilution of
Motorola Mobility, a break-even business that hit third-quarter results hard, causing a drop in profits for the most recent quarter with margins of under 20%. The company is seeing income diversification with Google Cloud and Apps, seeing mobile share with Android, seeing the Chrome browser pulling away from its rivals, and seeing the story of "network software everywhere"
Marc Andreessen is among those pounding the table for the stock,
Motorola isn't going away: Hardware will continue to negatively impact upon Google's margins for some time, no matter what it does.
Patents: The cost to Google for battling over patents is only going to increase.
The Tax Man Cometh: When Eric Schmidt tells
The Daily Mail that Google's low tax bills are
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV