Delta Agency Announces New Program For Businesses
EL DORADO, Ark. (AP) â¿¿ The Delta Regional Authority is spending more than $185,000 on a program aimed at helping small businesses in El Dorado and other parts of south Arkansas.
The authority on Wednesday announced that it would invest the money in the El Dorado Incubator Environment, which will provide support for entrepreneurs across Ashley, Bradley, Chicot and Union counties. The partnership will include South Arkansas Community College and the Arkansas Women's Business Center hosted by Winrock International.
The DRA approved the project in coordination with Gov. Mike Beebe's office last month.
The authority says the investment will develop student-run businesses, launch retail space for 20 local entrepreneurs, leverage additional resources from the U.S. Small Business Administration and Housing and Urban Development and provide one-on-one counseling on product marketing and business development for participants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV