TORONTO, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Phil Lind, Vice-Chairman of Rogers Communications issued the following statement regarding the Supreme Court of Canada decision on Value of Signal:
"We believe that today's Supreme Court decision is the right decision for Canadians and a step forward for consumers. There have been dramatic changes to the industry in Canada since the CRTC first looked at the issue more than two years ago. We believe that value for signal has no place in today's broadcasting landscape where the major players are enjoying significant profits.
We are pleased that this matter has reached a definitive resolution after several years of uncertainty. Today's ruling means we can direct all our attention to delivering the best possible experience for our customers."
SOURCE Rogers Communications Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV