KIRKLAND, Wash., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CoroWare, Inc. (OTCQB: COWI) today announced gross revenue guidance of over $375,000 for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2012 - an increase of over 60 percent compared with gross revenues of $224,136 in the third quarter of 2012. The forecasted growth in revenues is driven by increased sales of both HD video conferencing and mobile robotics products and consulting services.
Increased HD video conferencing sales in the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2012 have primarily included the deployment of Vidyo™-based multipoint video conferencing solutions that uniquely deliver low latency, high definition video conferencing over general data networks and the Internet, using off-the-shelf devices.
Increased mobile robotics sales in the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2012 have included a combination of CoroBot product sales, and custom engineering services for the development of data visualization software and mobile robot hardware for customers in North America and Europe.
About CoroWareHeadquartered in Kirkland, Washington, CoroWare is a solutions integrator with expertise in affordable and open mobile robotics; business class video conferencing; and operational business intelligence. CoroWare has been an Authorized Vidyo Reseller and Conference Service Provider since 2009, and has delivered HD videoconferencing solutions in North America and subscription services across Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas. CoroWare is recognized as an innovative mobile robotics solutions integrator in the research community because of its expertise in Robotic Operating System (ROS), robotics simulation, and application development. CoroWare's CoroBot product line has been shipped to over 86 corporate and academic researchers in over 24 countries worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV