NEWTON, Mass., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site*, today announced that the number of people who view TripAdvisor content on sites other than TripAdvisor has doubled since last year to over 300 million per month, as marquee brands around the world -- including Best Western International and Thomas Cook -- now partner with TripAdvisor to display TripAdvisor traveler content on their sites.
To date, more than 500 companies, including hotel chains, Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs), airlines and online travel agencies, have entered into an agreement to feature TripAdvisor content on their sites and enhance their offerings with valuable user-generated content. In addition, over 50 of those organizations including Wyndham Hotel Group have partnered with TripAdvisor for Review Collection Services where TripAdvisor powers their review collection process.
TripAdvisor Partnership OpportunitiesTripAdvisor offers an array of services for travel brands to syndicate TripAdvisor content and encourage more traveler reviews, including the following options:
- Content Syndication – Allows partners to leverage the full suite of TripAdvisor content and integrate it into their site to further engage their consumers and increase bookings as a result¹. Content available to partners include hotel, attraction, and restaurant reviews, as well as destination content and traveler photos.
- Review Collection Services – Empowers partners to collect reviews from their customers post-trip in partnership with TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor provides easy and cost-effective solutions to manage the process including hosting and customizing the review form, moderating content and providing data feeds to integrate jointly collected reviews into the partner's website and analytics. Reviews collected through TripAdvisor's review collection platform can be featured on the partner's website, as well as on TripAdvisor, which receives more than 60 million unique visitors each month*.
- Free tools – Through TripAdvisor's free Widget Center, individual businesses may download free tools including the Full Review Form tool, which allows properties to collect candid traveler reviews through their own websites. TripAdvisor has seen an increase in the number of third-party sites hosting free TripAdvisor widgets, as more than 60,000 unique domains currently feature TripAdvisor widgets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV