SAN JOSE, Calif. and SINGAPORE, Dec. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avago Technologies Limited (Nasdaq:AVGO), a leading supplier of analog interface components for communications, industrial and consumer applications, will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York, NY on Friday, December 14, 2012.
In honor of the occasion, Hock Tan, President and CEO of Avago Technologies, will ring the Opening Bell of the NASDAQ Stock Market at 9:30 a.m., ET.
Avago Technologies will host its 2012 Investor & Analyst Day at NASDAQ MarketSite after the Opening Bell ceremony. Avago's presentations are scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m. ET. The company's presentations will be webcast live and available for replay on the "Investors" section of Avago's website at www.avagotech.com .About Avago Technologies Limited Avago Technologies Limited is a leading designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of analog semiconductor devices with a focus on III-V based products. Our product portfolio is extensive and includes over 6,500 products in three primary target markets: wireless communications, wired infrastructure, and industrial and automotive electronics. The Avago Technologies logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14098
CONTACT: Thomas Krause VP Corporate Development +1 408 435 7400 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV