MILPITAS, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) today announced its 2012 strategic partner awards, which were awarded Tuesday, December 11, at LSI's eighth annual Strategic Partner Executive Conference. TSMC was named both "Strategic Partner of the Year" and a "Best-in-Class" Manufacturing partner in recognition of their superior execution and outstanding alignment to LSI's technology, quality, and delivery. Synopsys was also recognized as "Best-in-Class" in the Design category for excellence as a strategic supplier.
"Solving the data deluge requires deep collaboration with customers and suppliers, and we're proud to honor our strategic partners for 2012," said Sudhakar Sabada, executive vice president, operations and central engineering, LSI. "Our suppliers help LSI deliver the industry's most innovative storage and networking solutions while meeting customer requirements for quality, cost and time to market."
Evaluated on multiple criteria including technology, responsiveness, cost, quality and supply assurance, LSI recognized the following suppliers for their excellence:2012 Best-in-Class Partner Award, Manufacturing and Strategic Partner of the Year: TSMC 2012 Best-in-Class Partner Award, Design: Synopsys 2012 Distinguished Technology Partner: ARM, Ltd. Additional suppliers recognized for their excellence in contributing to LSI's intelligent storage and networking solutions for the datacenter, mobile network and client computing include:
- Amkor Technology, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- DHL Express
- Inventec Corporation
- King Yuan Electronics Co., Ltd
- Kyocera America, Inc.
- Sanmina Corporation
- SAP America, Inc.
- Silicon Precision Industries Co., Ltd.
- STATS ChipPAC Ltd.
- Unimicron Technology Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV