Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced the findings from a new commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Ellie Mae on the total economic impact that lenders may realize by using the Company’s Encompass360 ® mortgage management software system.
Forrester Consulting’s analysis showed that a lender funding approximately $1 billion annually and using Encompass360 and Success-Based Pricing could:
- See a return on investment of 57% over three years;
- Receive total benefits of $2,679,000 over three years vs. total costs of $1,702,170;
- Break even in as short as 2.9 months on a risk-adjusted, cash-flow basis; and
- Receive an average benefit per loan of $232.
Forrester Consulting arrived at this conclusion after interviewing four existing Encompass360 clients, who were representative of the profile of the Company’s user base, and then developing a composite company to illustrate quantifiable costs and benefits.
The research company then evaluated the benefits, such as improved compliance and increased staff efficiency, as well as the costs of using Encompass360. Cost elements included software licensing, self-hosting, internal labor and training.This study was commissioned by the Company, and the Company identified the clients who were interviewed by Forrester Consulting. Although the Company was able to review and provide feedback on the study, Forrester Consulting maintained editorial control over the study and its findings. Forrester Consulting and the Company make no assumptions as to the potential ROI that other organizations will receive. “All loan origination system developers talk about ROI, but we decided to quantify it,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer of Ellie Mae. “While total economic impact analyses are common in the enterprise software space, this was the first one that Forrester has ever conducted in the mortgage market. The findings support what our clients have been telling us: Encompass360 and Success-Based Pricing can help deliver a quick and significant economic improvement over licensed, self-hosted models, improve productivity, back stop compliance and pay for themselves in a matter of months.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV