Big Lots Inc (BIG) ($27.65): Set a multi-year high at $47.22 on March 27. BIG has an oversold weekly chart profile needing a weekly close above its five-week modified moving average at $28.75 to gain upward momentum. The stock is close to its 52-week low with my monthly value level at $23.68 with a weekly pivot at $27.13 and semiannual risky level at $30.88.
Costco Wholesale (COST) ($97.72 vs. $102.58 on Nov. 29): Set an all-time high at $105.97 on Dec. 5. The weekly chart shifts to neutral on a close this week below its five-week MMA at $98.32. My annual value level is $89.71 with a weekly pivot at $97.55 and a monthly risky level at $102.54.
Dollar General (DG) ($44.39 vs. $49.58 on Nov. 29): Set an all-time high at $56.04 on July 7. The weekly chart profile is negative with the five-week MMA at $47.82. My semiannual value level is $39.16 with my weekly pivot at $46.59 and semiannual risky level at $53.23.
Dollar Tree (DLTR) ($38.65 vs. $41.42 on Nov. 29): Set an all-time high at $56.81 on June 20. The weekly chart is negative with the five-week MMA at $40.80. My weekly pivot is $38.57 with my semiannual risky level at $43.02.Family Dollar (FDO) ($66.48 vs. $68.52 on Oct. 17): Set an all-time high at $74.73 on June 14. The weekly chart shifts to negative on a close this week below the five-week MMA at $67.99. My semiannual value level is $62.16 with this week's risky level at $69.82. Ross Stores (ROST) ($54.41): Set an all-time high at $70.82 on Aug. 20. The weekly chart is oversold with the five-week MMA at $57.25. My annual value level is $50.77 with a weekly pivot at $52.18 and the 50-day SMA at $58.93. Target (TGT) ($60.54): Set a multi-year high at $65.80 on Sept. 21 with the 200-day simple moving average at $60.33, which is a key support. The weekly chart remains negative with the five-week MMA at $62.48. My quarterly value level is $57.83 with my annual risky level at $63.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV