LOS ANGELES, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mondelēz International, formerly Kraft Foods, is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled " See How Mondelēz International Closes with Confidence by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP." The webinar will be geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to large size organizations.
The session will focus on how finance/compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software, such as BlackLine's SaaS-based Account Reconciliation solution, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. A senior finance executive from Mondelēz will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and ROI the global, public company has realized since using BlackLine.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence."What: " See How Mondelēz International Closes with Confidence by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" When: Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, 9 a.m. PST ( Los Angeles) / noon EST ( New York) Speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Steve Caloway, finance transformation manager, Mondelēz International (formerly Kraft Foods)
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations