B2B Software Expert to Lead Market Introduction of New Cloud-Based Procurement Platform
CALABASAS, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) - Vroozi, Inc., a subsidiary of NetSol Technologies, Inc., (Nasdaq:NTWK), and worldwide provider of B2B e-commerce cloud solutions, today announced the appointment of Ivy Montgomery to the newly created position of vice president of marketing, where she will be responsible for the global launch of Vroozi's new cloud-based business shopping platform.
"Ivy has more than a decade of experience in the B2B software arena, having successfully taken multiple companies and business units to the next level of growth," said Shaz Khan, COO and co-founder of Vroozi. "We are excited to have her join the team as we get ready to launch our new cloud based business shopping platform, a solution that is uniquely positioned to serve businesses of any size looking to quickly and efficiently customize and deploy their procurement platform in days."Prior to joining Vroozi, Montgomery ran business operations and strategy at SAP, where she led go-to-market strategy and operations for various sales organizations. She previously held leadership positions at Oracle, PeopleSoft and several startups. Ivy earned her MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation from MIT Sloan. She received a B.A. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV