CAMARILLO, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Power-One, Inc. (Nasdaq:PWER), a leading provider of renewable energy and energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions, today announced the release of the next generation LPM616 family of products.
The LPM616 Series is a modular 1600 Watt AC-DC power supply that provides a market-leading power density of 18 Watts per cubic inch and has an extra low 1U profile. The LPM616 offers the flexibility of a modular architecture and the combination of high efficiency and high power density, in a rugged and reliable package.
This new product line builds upon the exiting LPM615 family with the following modifications:
- AC input via Terminal Block
- New support for AC input up to 440Hz
- New support for DC Input voltage range (120VDC to 380VDC)
- Radiated and Conducted Emissions - Class B
- Increased power from 1,500 Watts to 1,600 Watts
- Full load operation from -20 to 50 C
- Quick turn prototypes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts