- Iowa Optimists Have Even More to Celebrate – A local community club made it their mission to help kids in need have a merrier Christmas each year by providing them with toys and needed goods. The club scooped up more than 30 pairs of children’s boots to distribute at this year’s party during a shopping trip to the Kohl’s in West Burlington. After ringing up their purchase at more than $1,000, they were shocked to learn that they were the Dream Receipts winner for the day and Kohl’s would be giving them their purchases for free. Because of their Dream Receipt, the club will be able to invite even more children to the annual Christmas party.
- A Gift for You – A daughter who was out shopping with her mother was thrilled that her mother won a Dream Receipt for her $200 purchase that day. She shared on Facebook that her mother was finally treating herself for the first time after the recent passing of her husband, and noted “It was so awesome!...They made my Mama smile.”
- Suit Yourself with Savings – A mom shopping in White Lake, Michigan had recently come on hard times. Although she wasn’t sure how her family was going to afford it, she bought a suit for her son’s upcoming band concert. As she was leaving Kohl’s, she found out she was a Dream Receipts winner and would be getting her entire purchase free. Overcome with joy, she broke down into tears.
- San Diego Family’s Generosity Comes Full Circle – A local family has made it their mission to support an orphanage for girls in Tecate, Mexico this holiday season. They headed to Kohl’s College Grove store in San Diego and loaded their carts with toys, baby dolls, warm clothes and blankets, hoping to spread some Christmas cheer to the girls at the orphanage. The family rang up nearly $150 in purchases and was told on the way out of the store that they won a Dream Receipt and that Kohl’s would be picking up their entire tab. They were overwhelmed by the news and returned to the store to purchase additional warm blankets and throws to take to the orphanage when they deliver the items in person.
- To Give is to Receive – After spending $200 to buy gifts for children in need, a customer learned that Kohl’s would be picking up her entire tab – she was a Dream Receipts winner. Excited and grateful, she returned to the store to buy more presents to donate to the Salvation Army.
- New Hampshire Do-Gooders Find Themselves Rewarded – Each year the staff at a local retirement home in Rochester, New Hampshire scrapes together thousands of dollars to buy presents to help bring joy to the elderly residents. The staff took the more than $2,000 they raised to their local Kohl’s store, armed with coupons and ready to take advantage of Kohl’s senior discount. After filling up two shopping carts and checking out, they were informed that they had won a Dream Receipt and Kohl’s would pick up the tab for their purchase. The employees were thrilled and said the money they saved will help the residents and staff have an even happier party this year.
- A Little Help for Santa – A Kohl’s shopper and her five-year-old son were shopping in Highland Heights, Ohio when she was announced as her store’s Dream Receipts winner. The son was so excited, he exclaimed, “Mom! I can get that remote-control car now!” and took off toward the toy aisle. The mom told her son, “You have to wait to see what Santa brings you.” Because Kohl’s had paid for her earlier purchases, she was able to return to the store later that today to purchase the car and a few other toys her son had been eyeing.
- Much Needed “Pick Me Up” – The day after her husband left for a tour overseas, a military wife and her infant son were shopping at Kohl’s in Waldorf, Maryland. After spending $200, she was announced Kohl’s Dream Receipts winner, helping lift her spirits this holiday season.
Kohl’s Department Stores’ Dream Receipts – 32 Days Of Giving Before Christmas
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts