NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- I am staying just a few blocks from Madison Square Garden in Manhattan and I swear to you, if I see Kanye West on these streets I will whip his ass for making me sit through that last night. If I didn't like Billy Joel so much I would have been out . . . instantly.
And it's not that I don't like hip-hop and rap. I do. It's just that that wasn't hip-hop and rap. I'm not sure what it was. Kanye ought to stick to what he did toward the end when he actually showed incredible talent and sang. Surprisingly, he does have a beautiful voice, but I digress . . . .
Like West, Apple (AAPL) wakes up the morning after 12-12-12 the butt of America's jokes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV