RA'ANANA, Israel, December 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders Quadrant of the November 2012 "Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Workforce Optimization" (WFO) report, based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.  The company has also been ranked as the contact center WFO market leader by DMG Consulting. According to its November 2012 "Workforce Optimization (Quality Management/Liability Recording) Mid-Year Market Share Report," NICE holds a 41 percent share of the contact center WFO market.
"Workforce optimization solutions sell well in both challenging and good economic times because they deliver quantifiable benefits to organizations," said Donna Fluss, president, DMG Consulting LLC. "These vendors are responsive to their customers and the needs of the market and continue to deliver new capabilities to improve the value of their solutions. During the next few years, DMG expects to see WFO vendors make investments in multi-channel analytics and real-time solutions for speech analytics and agent guidance."
"We are pleased to be recognized as a leading contact center WFO vendor by the top industry analysts," said Yochai Rozenblat, President of the NICE Enterprise Group. "The NICE WFO suite is in a leading position because of its ability to consistently address companies' business needs and priorities such as growing revenue, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. We're constantly looking for ways to build on this strength through innovation and insight into future market needs."NICE's positioning in Gartner's Leaders Quadrant demonstrates that it "provides functionally broad and deep WFO solutions that can be deployed and supported globally. [Its] software is suitable for enterprises of all sizes and complexities, and has broad industry coverage. Revenue is strong, and new references are readily available."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV