Veteran Banker Joins Wealth-X
SINGAPORE, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wealth-X, the ultra high net worth (UHNW) business development solution for Private Bankers, Marketing Executives, Prospect Researchers, Fundraisers and Business Development Professionals, announced the appointment of Mr Gianluigi Bianchi as its Managing Partner for Europe.
Mr Bianchi, a veteran banker, brings with him 28 years of experience in countries that range from Switzerland to Germany and the Bahamas. A World-Check alumnus, Mr Bianchi was Head of Sales, Europe for the KYC standard bearer.
Founder and former CEO of World Check, Mr David Leppan, welcomed Mr Bianchi in his present capacity as Wealth-X Chairman. Commenting on the appointment, Mr Leppan noted, "We are honoured to welcome Gianluigi to the Wealth-X family and are confident he will bring Wealth-X Europe to greater heights."
"Gianluigi will undoubtedly be an invaluable asset for both Wealth-X and its clients, who can expect nothing but the best from such a veteran and the experience he brings to bear in his new capacity," said Mr Mykolas D. Rambus, CEO of Wealth-X."I am deeply honoured to be part of an organisation that is the global authority in the field of wealth intelligence," noted Mr Bianchi. "I look forward to leveraging my experience and relationships to better serve Wealth-X and its clients," he added. About Wealth-X Wealth-X provides detailed intelligence on ultra high net worth (UHNW) individuals globally. The firm's Wealth-X Professional solution is the standard for banking, marketing and not-for-profit professionals working with the ultra affluent. Wealth-X is headquartered in Singapore with offices in all major financial centres. For more information about Wealth-X, please visit: www.wealthx.com SOURCE Wealth-X
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV