Mercy Health System Named Top Hospital In Janesville By Its Consumers
JANESVILLE, Wis., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercy Health System has been named one of the top hospitals in the nation by the National Research Corporation (NRC), the nation's leading consumer health care surveyor. As a Consumer's Choice Award winner, Mercy is listed as a hospital most preferred by patients in the Janesville area.
"We are honored to be named one of Janesville's top hospitals by NRC," said Javon R. Bea, President and CEO of Mercy Health System. "Mercy is a health care system that will do whatever it takes to continuously improve the care patients receive. No matter what the situation may be, we're committed to helping patients and their families feel comfortable, assured, and extremely well taken care of."
Winners are determined by consumer perceptions on multiple quality and image ratings collected in the company's Market Insights/Ticker survey. This study surveys over 250,000 households representing over 450,000 consumers in the United States. From the households surveyed, 3,200 hospitals named by consumers are analyzed and ranked based on their Core Based Statistical Areas (CBSAs) as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau, with the winning facilities being ranked the highest.
Mercy was recognized in the October 22, 2012 issue of Modern Healthcare Magazine.Media Contact - Tom Jensen, +1-262-949-2341, email@example.com Mercy President, CEO Javon Bea SOURCE Mercy Health System
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV