Invest In Tissue World - Barcelona 2013
SINGAPORE, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tissue World, held in Barcelona on March 18-21, 2013, is the world's largest conference and tradeshow covering the soft hygienic tissue paper products business. This includes facial tissue, household paper towels, toilet tissue, handkerchiefs and table napkins. Worldwide production of tissue paper products is growing at a steady 4% annually and has an extremely close correlation with increases in GDP. Tissue products represent a significant category in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business, with an estimated global value of US$ 70 billion per annum.
The scale of producers of tissue products varies extremely widely, from small-scale converters of tissue products, to large multinational corporations such as Kimberly-Clark, Proctor and Gamble, SCA and
The Tissue World exhibition is open free of charge to all trade visitors interested or potentially interested in the tissue business. Held in conjunction with the exhibition is the high-level Management and Technical Conference which is the world's premier meeting for the tissue industry. Speakers at the conference include leading experts on management, marketing, sustainability, technical issues and operations within the tissue business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV