American Red Cross Launches New Ad Campaign
"This is the first time many people will hear firsthand the real voices of those who have been helped by the Red Cross," said Linda Honan, senior creative director at BBDO New York. "From the beginning, we made a conscious decision to step aside from our usual role as creative brand storytellers. Instead our role was to equip the people who have been touched so deeply by the brand with the tools that would enable them to tell their stories themselves."
The Red Cross reviewed more than 1,200 stories that were submitted online and then sent out cameras and booklets to 300 individuals last May. Eliot Rausch, a well-known, short-film director and documentarian, produced the series of personal and quietly powerful stories.
During this holiday season, a limited number of airings will include footage from Hurricane Sandy as well as the storytellers campaign. The Red Cross will release additional PSA spots in January 2013 that include stories of blood recipients, people who were saved by CPR and First Aid and others who lost their homes in tornadoes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV