- 82% say they don't go on enough breaks.
- More than a third of Australians haven't had a holiday of any kind in 12 months or more.
- The survey identified Queenslanders as the demographic most in need of a break, with 65% going more than a year since their last holiday.
- 45% of NSW respondents were satisfied with the amount of holidays they take, making them the most satisfied state in the country.
- Over 75% of Australians admit to researching their next holiday at work.
- 33% of work researchers have said they'd do it more if they didn't have to worry about getting caught.
- Almost 50% spend in excess of ten hours planning their next trip while at work, keeping an eye out for local and international accommodation as well as scanning for cheap flights.
Zuji Survey Reveals 82% Of Aussies Don't Get Enough Holidays
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts