Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTS) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories, today announced the pricing of a public offering by certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”) of 4,500,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The shares of common stock will be sold at a public offering price of $15.00 per share. The Selling Stockholders have also granted the underwriters for the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 675,000 shares of common stock on the same terms and conditions to cover any over-allotments. The offering is expected to close on December 18, 2012.
The offering consists entirely of secondary shares to be sold by the Selling Stockholders. The Company is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering.
Citigroup and Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated are serving as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Telsey Advisory Group LLC, Wedbush Securities Inc., Houlihan Lokey Capital, Inc., and Sidoti & Company, LLC are serving as co-managing underwriters for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective registration statement and related prospectus. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting the SEC’s web site at: www.sec.gov. Copies of the prospectus, when available, may also be obtained from:
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: (800) 831-9146
Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated
Attention: c/o Syndicate Department
777 E. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: (800) 792-2473
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV