USW Sponsors Simultaneous Vigils To Support Barry-Wehmiller Employees
Workers' Message to CEO Chapman: "Keep Angelus Can Open!"
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United Steelworkers (USW) today held simultaneous candlelight vigils at Barry-Wehmiller's corporate headquarters near St. Louis and the company's Angelus Can facility near Los Angeles, where workers were told last month that their jobs are being eliminated as the company shifts production to non-union facilities in Ohio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV