Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ACMP) today announced that it has priced an upsized underwritten public offering of 16,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests. The Partnership has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,400,000 additional common units. The common units were offered to the public at $32.15 per unit. The offering is expected to close on December 18, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. The Partnership intends to use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering, including any net proceeds received from an exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units, to fund a portion of the purchase price of its pending acquisition of Chesapeake Midstream Operating, L.L.C., a midstream gas gathering and processing business owned by Chesapeake Midstream Development, L.L.C., a wholly owned subsidiary of Chesapeake Energy Corporation, and the remainder for general partnership purposes.
Citigroup, Barclays, UBS Investment Bank, BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo Securities will act as joint book-running managers for the offering.
When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement, prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriters of the offering as follows:
- Citigroupc/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, New York 11717 email@example.comTel: (800) 831-9146
- Barclaysc/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, New York 11717 firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: (888) 603-5847
- UBS Investment BankAttn: Prospectus Specialist299 Park AvenueNew York, New York 10171Tel: (877) 827-6444, ext. 561-3884
The common units were offered and sold pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV