- "12-12-12" will be distributed worldwide to nearly two billion people through television feeds, radio and online streaming. It will be available to all 114 million television households in the US and to more than 400 million television households outside the country via networks and feeds in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
- The all-star lineup for "12-12-12" includes Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Billy Joel, Alicia Keys, Chris Martin, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Eddie Vedder, Roger Waters, Kanye West, The Who and Paul McCartney.
- Participating celebrities include Ajak, Fred Armisen, Vanessa Bayer, Lizzie Bracco, Lorraine Bracco, Steve Buscemi, Naomi Campbell, Chelsea Clinton, Carl Capotorto, Max Casella, Federico Castelluccio, Jason Cerbone, John "Cha Cha" Ciarcia, Sean Combs, Billy Crystal, Vince Curatola, Tony Danza, Hannah Davis, Jimmy Fallon, Sky Ferreira, Jamie Foxx, Bobby Funaro, Hanna Gaby, James Gandolfini, Gina Gershon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Whoopi Goldberg, Dan Grimaldi, Katie Holmes, Elsa Hosk, Martha Hunt, Robert Iler, Chanel Iman, Taran Killam, Karlie Kloss, Stephanie LaCava, Mackenzie Leigh, Blake Lively, Zosia Mamet, Jeff Marchetti, Jack McBrayer, Seth Meyers, Bobby Moynihan, Artie Nascarella, Joe Pantoliano, Vincent Pastore, Jeremy Piven, Chris Rock, Anthony Ribustello, Adam Sandler, Al Sapienza, Susan Sarandon, Matt Servitto, Steve Schirripa, Tony Sirico, Joan Smalls, Jon Stewart, Kristen Stewart, Jason Sudeikis, Ben Stiller, Quentin Tarantino, Chrissy Teigen, Nicole Trunfio, Aida Turturro, Alek Wek, Brian Williams, and Olivia Wilde.
- Also on hand will be current Knicks players: Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Jason Kidd, and Amar'e Stoudemire; NBA star Kobe Bryant; former NBA star Baron Davis; and Knicks and Rangers legends: Walt "Clyde" Frazier, Larry Johnson, Allan Houston, Earl Monroe, John Starks, Adam Graves, Rod Gilbert, Brian Leetch, Mark Messier and Mike Richter.- Thanks to the generosity of concert organizers, sponsors, and Robin Hood's board of directors, every single penny from ticket purchases and donations will go to organizations serving the victims of Hurricane Sandy through the Robin Hood Relief Fund. The Robin Hood Relief Fund provides money, material and know-how to local organizations that are serving families and individuals in the regions hardest hit by the storm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV