3. AFLAC Inc. (AFL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides supplemental health and life insurance. Market cap at $25.23B, most recent closing price at $53.80. Dividend yield at 2.65%. Diluted TTM earnings per share at 6.07, and a MRQ book value per share value at 34.1, implies a Graham Number fair value = sqrt(22.5*6.07*34.1) = $68.24. Based on the stock’s price at $52.99, this implies a potential upside of 28.79% from current levels.
6 S&P 500 Dividend Stocks Undervalued By The Graham Number
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.