Western Copper And Gold's Warrants To Expire
VANCOUVER, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Western Copper and Gold Corporation ("Western" or the "Company") (TSX:WRN; NYSE MKT:WRN) announces that its publically traded warrants will expire and delist from the TSX on December 24 th, 2012.
Western Copper and Gold Corp.'s warrants, currently trading under the symbol WRN.WT, will expire at 4 p.m. ( Vancouver time) on Saturday, December 22, 2012. Since December 22 is a Saturday, Western's warrant agent, Computershare Trust Company of Canada, will accept subscriptions until 4 p.m. ( Vancouver time) on Monday, December 24, 2012. The TSX will delist the warrants at the close on December 24, 2012. One warrant entitles the holder to buy one Western Copper and Gold share, one-half of a NorthIsle Copper and Gold Inc. share, and one-half of a Copper North Mining Corp. share for $3.45.
The TSX reports that all trades in the warrants completed on December 19, 2012 will be for special settlement on December 21, 2012. All trades completed on December 20 and December 21, 2012 will settle on the next business day in cash. All trades completed to 12 p.m. ( Toronto time) on December 24, 2012 will settle on the same day in cash.
Western continues to advance the Casino Project and expects to complete a Feasibility Study on the project by the end of the year.ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION Western Copper and Gold Corporation is a Vancouver-based exploration and development company with significant copper, gold and molybdenum resources and reserves. The Company has 100% ownership of the Casino Project located in the Yukon Territory. The Casino Project is one of the world's largest open-pit gold, copper, silver and molybdenum deposits. For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com. On behalf of the board,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV