ST. LOUIS, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, the "Company" or "Charter") today announced that its subsidiaries, CCO Holdings, LLC and CCO Holdings Capital Corp., have priced a public offering of $1.0 billion in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2023 (the "Notes"). The Notes will bear an interest rate of 5.125 percent per annum and will be issued at a price of 100.0 percent of the aggregate principal amount.
The Notes will result in net proceeds to the Company of approximately $987.0 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. Charter intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the Notes for general corporate purposes, including to repay existing bank debt. The Company expects to close the offering of the Notes on December 17, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. The offering and sale of the Notes were made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. acted as the Lead Bookrunning Manager for the offering. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus supplement dated December 12, 2012, and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or by contacting Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. at 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005 or by telephone at 1-800-503-4611.This announcement is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of any such securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV