Chartwell Investment Partners, L.P. (“Chartwell”) serves as the Fund’s investment sub-advisor and is an employee-owned investment firm focusing on institutional, sub-advisory, and private client relationships. The firm is a research-based equity and fixed-income manager with a disciplined, team-oriented investment process. At November 30, 2012, Chartwell had approximately $5.1 billion in assets under management.
Past performance is no assurance of future results. Investment return and market value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate. Shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Principal Risk Factors: The Fund invests principally in equity securities and writes covered call options on a portion of those equity securities; accordingly the Fund’s NAV will fluctuate with changes in the Fund’s holdings. By writing call options on the equity securities held, the capital appreciation potential of the Fund’s equity securities is limited; however, the potential for capital depreciation remains unlimited. The risks of investing in the Fund are spelled out in the prospectus, shareholder report and other regulatory filings.
The Fund’s daily New York Stock Exchange closing price and net asset
value per share as well as other information can be found at
or by calling 1-800-988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV