First Trust Enhanced Equity Income Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: FFA) today declared its regularly scheduled quarterly distribution payable on December 31, 2012, to shareholders of record as of December 26, 2012. The ex-dividend date is expected to be December 21, 2012. The quarterly distribution information for the Fund appears below.
|First Trust Enhanced Equity Income Fund (FFA):|
|Distribution per share:||$0.225|
|Distribution rate based on the December 11, 2012 NAV of $13.47:||6.68%|
|Distribution rate based on the December 11, 2012 closing market price of $11.86:||7.59%|
This distribution will consist of net investment income earned by the Fund and may also consist of return of capital and/or short-term realized capital gains. The final determination of the source and tax status of all distributions paid in 2012 will be made after the end of 2012.
The Fund is a diversified, closed-end management investment company that seeks to provide a high level of current income and gains and, to a lesser extent, capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity securities.
First Trust Advisors L.P., the Fund’s investment advisor, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management and financial advisory services, with collective assets under management or supervision of approximately $62 billion as of November 30, 2012, through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV