SBA Extends Deadline For Hurricane Sandy Survivors In New York
ATLANTA, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U. S. Small Business Administration has extended the deadline for Hurricane Sandy survivors in New York to return applications for physical damage to Jan. 28, 2013.
Survivors are encouraged to register with the Federal Emergency Management Agency at 800-621-FEMA (3362), TTY 800-462-7585 and return completed applications to the SBA. Homeowners and renters unable to obtain an SBA low-interest disaster loan may be referred to FEMA for grant consideration.
SBA's Customer Service Representatives are on hand at the recovery centers located throughout the area to provide one-on-one assistance to survivors in completing their applications. Applicants may also apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.Additional details on the locations of recovery centers and the loan application process can be obtained by calling the SBA Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Loan applications can be downloaded from www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be returned to a recovery center or mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155. The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is now January 28, 2013 . The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013. For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website a t www.sba.gov. Contact: Mark Ihenacho Release Number: 13-138, NY 13365/13366 Phone: 404-331-0333 SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV