New England Biolabs, Inc. And Synthetic Genomics, Inc. Introduce The Gibson Assembly™ Cloning Kit, A Revolutionary New Approach To DNA Cloning
For more information about the Gibson Assembly Cloning Kit, or to access the primer design tool, visit NEBGibson.com.
About New England BiolabsEstablished in the mid 1970's, New England Biolabs, Inc. is the industry leader in the discovery and production of enzymes for molecular biology applications and now offers the largest selection of recombinant and native enzymes for genomic research. NEB continues to expand its product offerings into areas related to PCR, gene expression, sample preparation for next generation sequencing, cellular analysis, epigenetics and RNA analysis. Additionally, NEB is focused on strengthening alliances that enable new technologies to reach key market sectors. New England Biolabs is a privately held company, headquartered in Ipswich, MA, and has extensive worldwide distribution through a network of exclusive distributors, agents and six subsidiaries located in Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan and the UK. For more information about New England Biolabs visit www.NEBGibson.com
Gibson Assembly™ is a trademark of Synthetic Genomics, Inc. NEBuilder™ is a trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
SOURCE New England Biolabs, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV