Statewide Coalition Launches Effort To Protect Lottery
We hear all the time that government should run like a business – and that's exactly what the hard-working people at the Lottery have done. The administrative costs are roughly 2 percent and the lottery is coming off its best year ever," Fillman said. "If this administration wants to expand gambling to create more revenue, we can do that right now,' Fillman said. "What does Camelot bring to the table?"
Protect Our Lottery's members are urging Pennsylvanians to contact Gov. Corbett directly and their lawmakers to stop the fire sale.
"Too many seniors depend on the lottery to afford prescription drugs, stay in their homes and maintain their quality of life to allow a rash decision to be made," Friday said.
For more information, please visit www.protectourlottery.org or find us on Facebook by searching for Protect Our Lottery.SOURCE Protect Our Lottery
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV