- Advanced packaging is in the early stages of dynamic growth; Yole Développement has forecast demand for equipment and related tools in the 3DIC and wafer-level packaging area to grow from approximately $370 million in 2010 to over $2.5 billion by 2016 at a CAGR of 38 percent over that period.
- Azores acquisition expands Rudolph’s business model, enlarges the Company’s role within the advanced packaging market, and likely more than doubles Rudolph’s total addressable back-end market.
- Rudolph’s total lithography system includes the JetStep 2X reduction stepper integrated with Rudolph’s equipment automation and fault detection software; the Company’s flagship NSX® inspection tool for CD overlay measurements; and for full, closed-loop control, includes ProcessWORKS ® APC software, the industry’s most comprehensive run-to-run control system, ARTIST ® fault detection and classification system, and the Company’s fabwide yield management system, Discover ®, which provides automated, real-time process control feedback.
- The first JetStep System shipped to a packaging technology leader, who is a top-five outsourced assembly and test (OSAT) company. Rudolph is actively engaged with other leading IDM, fabless and OSAT companies.
Rudolph Enters Back-End Lithography Market With Breakthrough Total Solution For Advanced Packaging
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.