- Advanced packaging is in the early stages of dynamic growth; Yole Développement has forecast demand for equipment and related tools in the 3DIC and wafer-level packaging area to grow from approximately $370 million in 2010 to over $2.5 billion by 2016 at a CAGR of 38 percent over that period.
- Azores acquisition expands Rudolph’s business model, enlarges the Company’s role within the advanced packaging market, and likely more than doubles Rudolph’s total addressable back-end market.
- Rudolph’s total lithography system includes the JetStep 2X reduction stepper integrated with Rudolph’s equipment automation and fault detection software; the Company’s flagship NSX® inspection tool for CD overlay measurements; and for full, closed-loop control, includes ProcessWORKS ® APC software, the industry’s most comprehensive run-to-run control system, ARTIST ® fault detection and classification system, and the Company’s fabwide yield management system, Discover ®, which provides automated, real-time process control feedback.
- The first JetStep System shipped to a packaging technology leader, who is a top-five outsourced assembly and test (OSAT) company. Rudolph is actively engaged with other leading IDM, fabless and OSAT companies.
Rudolph Enters Back-End Lithography Market With Breakthrough Total Solution For Advanced Packaging
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.