Artio Global Investors Inc. Announces November Month-End Assets Under Management
Artio Global Investors Inc. (NYSE: ART) today reported preliminary month-end assets under management of $15.0 billion as of November 30, 2012, compared to $16.7 billion as of October 31, 2012.
Artio Global Investors Inc. is the indirect holding company of Artio Global Management LLC (“Artio Global”), a registered investment adviser that actively invests in global equity and fixed income markets, primarily for institutional and intermediary clients.
Headquartered in New York, Artio Global offers a select group of equity and fixed income strategies, including International Equity, Global Equity, High Grade Fixed Income, High Yield and Local Emerging Markets Debt. Access to these strategies is offered through a variety of investment vehicles, including separate accounts, commingled funds and mutual funds.For more information, please visit www.artioglobal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV