Reversing Skin Cellular Aging Is Now Possible As Demonstrated In A Study At Texas A&M University
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thursday, December 13 th, 2012 at 6:00 pm at Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino Exhibition Hall Booth # 2062 – International Press Conference with Dr. Ron Shane, the Chief Investigator on Research which shows how the SCRx® Products has reversed cellular aging in mouse skin cells, when utilization in a systemic manner – Refreshments will be served.
Millennia Concepts Biotech, LLC in conjunction with Texas A&M Institute for Genomic Medicine has sponsored a breakthrough study which demonstrates that systemic injections into mice once a week over a 90 day period has changed the gene expression in older mice where they become more similar to a younger phenotype. Most importantly, the proprietary formula of the topical SCRx® product when injected systemically into mice causes up and down regulate thousands of genes where they become similar to younger animals.
In general, treated mice showed a more youthful robustness or overall gene expression profile compared to older untreated mice. This is now the only topical skin agent available which has been shown truly to impact thousands of different genes in the rodent model. Thus, this serum is the first topical substance to actually affect gene and protein expression in a manner characteristic of a younger animal. The active molecular dynamics of the SCRx® product has demonstrated in ameliorative capacity to reverse aging in mice. In addition, Dr. Ron Shane, Chief Investigator of the landmark study will be presenting his findings at 1:00 pm Saturday, December 15, 2012 at Veronese Ball Room – Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino at the 20th Annual World Congress On Anti-Aging And Regenerative Medicine to doctors involved with this aspect of clinical medicine.
SOURCE Millennia Concepts Biotech, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV