PLYMOUTH, Minn., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) plans to release second quarter fiscal year 2013 earnings results on Friday, January 4, 2013, before the market opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Mosaic expects to release the results at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 6:00 a.m. Central Standard Time), simultaneously posting performance data on its website in a tabular form. Historical performance data for Mosaic's past eight quarters is currently available at www.mosaicco.com/investor/financialdata.
The Company will also host a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, January 4, 2013, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time).
A webcast of the conference call including the presentation slides can be accessed by visiting Mosaic's website. An audio replay of the call will be available up to one year from the time of the earnings call.About The Mosaic CompanyThe Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphates and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com. SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV