FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) and its subsidiary, FelCor Lodging Limited Partnership ("FelCor LP"), today announced that FelCor LP priced $525 million of its senior secured notes offering. The senior secured notes will bear interest at 5.625% and mature in 2023.
FelCor LP intends to use the proceeds of the offering to redeem approximately $258 million in aggregate face amount of its 10% senior notes due 2014, to repay a $186 million mortgage loan that bears interest at 8.1%, both on January 2, 2013, and for general corporate purposes.
With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this news release include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance.
Numerous risks and uncertainties, and the occurrence of future events, may cause actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated. Certain of these risks and uncertainties are described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Although we believe our current expectations to be based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be attained or that actual results will not differ materially.
We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to conform the statement to actual results or changes in our expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV