About NQ Mobile
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of trusted mobile Internet services built on its world-class acquisition, engagement and monetization platform. The company was one of the first to recognize the growing security threats targeting smartphone users and now has about 242 million registered and 85 million active user accounts globally. NQ Mobile's cloud-based trust platform has been recognized by third-party testing facilities around the world as the most effective solution for detecting and combating mobile threats. NQ Mobile is recognized as a global pioneer in mobile innovation and technology leadership. NQ Mobile maintains dual headquarters in Dallas, TX, USA and Beijing, China. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit http://www.nq.com.
Founded in 1997, HTC Corp. (HTC) is the creator of many award-winning mobile devices and industry firsts. By putting people at the center of everything it does, HTC pushes the boundaries of design and technology to create innovative and personal experiences for consumers around the globe. HTC's portfolio includes smartphones and tablets powered by HTC Sense®, a multilayered graphical user interface that vastly improves user experience. HTC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 2498). For more information, please visit www.htc.com.SOURCE NQ Mobile Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV