Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RH) today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2012 ended October 27, 2012.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Net revenues increased 22% on top of a 25% revenue increase last year
- Comparable store sales grew 29% on top of 36% comp growth last year
- Direct sales increased 24% on top of a 17% increase in direct sales last year
- Adjusted net income increased 147% to $2.7 million; GAAP net income increased to $1.7 million
- Adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.07
Carlos Alberini, Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are very pleased with our third quarter financial results, as we delivered a 22% revenue increase on top of the 25% increase a year ago. This performance, which is consistent with the 22% growth achieved for the year-to-date period, marks our 11th consecutive quarter of double-digit revenue growth. During the period, we also drove significant earnings growth, contributing to a 95% increase in adjusted net income year-to-date. As we look forward, we remain focused on the execution of our growth initiatives, including the transformation of our real estate and the expansion of our offering.”
“We are in the very early stages of transforming our legacy mall real estate into our new full line Design Gallery concept. Our Los Angeles and Houston full line Design Galleries continue to perform ahead of our expectations. After delivering great market growth during the first year, these Galleries continue to deliver double-digit comp growth. Further, our new full line Design Gallery in Scottsdale has also delivered market growth ahead of plan since its November opening. We plan to open new full line Design Galleries in Boston, Indianapolis, Greenwich and Atlanta and are actively pursuing locations in several other key markets,” continued Mr. Alberini.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV