Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) has introduced hosted Voice over Internet service for small businesses in Anchorage. The new cloud-based phone system will help businesses increase sales, reduce costs and streamline operations.
Voice over Internet offers greater connectivity and mobility in the workplace. It gives businesses the tools to better connect, collaborate and deliver superior customer experience. It is ideal for any small business that wants all the modern phone services of a large enterprise without a large price tag.
“The way businesses connect with employees and customers is changing. Voice over Internet is the latest generation of voice technology that gives customers what they want, increased mobility, more options for connecting, streamlined operations and one network for voice and data,” said Eric Lazo, Alaska Communications vice president of product and marketing.
“Alaska Communications’ Voice over Internet can transform businesses. Employees can stay connected with customers and each other from just about anywhere, personalize their phone service and manage their voice features from their desktop without ever talking to an IT person. It can increase sales by helping businesses never miss an opportunity with a client,” said Lazo.Alaska Communications Voice over Internet includes business-class applications for mobile voice management and is available with broadband Internet service with unlimited data and no overage charges. By combining voice and data networks, businesses also streamline operations, reduce operating costs and increase productivity. Popular features of Alaska Communications Voice over Internet:
- Alaska Voice Mobile App for smartphone, tablet and PC
- Customer web-portal administrator for do-it-yourself changes
- Find Me Follow Me
- Music on Hold
- Premium Auto Attendant
- Simultaneous Ring
- Visual Voicemail
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV