To download the report, visit http://www.spscommerce.com/about-us-overview/newsandevents/research-report.html .
About Retail Systems Research
Retail Systems Research is the only research company run by retailers for the retail industry. RSR provides insight into business and technology challenges facing the extended retail industry, providing thought leadership and advice on navigating these challenges for specific companies and the industry at large. We do this by:
- Identifying information that helps retailers and their trading partners to build more efficient and profitable businesses;
- Identifying industry issues that solutions providers must address to be relevant in the extended retail industry;
- Providing insight and analysis about a broad spectrum of issues and trends in the Extended Retail Industry.
About SPS CommerceSPS Commerce is a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions and the Retail Universe community, providing integration, collaboration, connectivity, visibility and data analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. We deliver our solutions over the Internet using a Software-as-a-Service model to improve the way the retail supply chain community of suppliers, retailers, distributors and other customers build their trading partner relationships and manage and fulfill orders. Our Retail Universe hosts profiles of thousands of retail supply chain members, and enables retailers, suppliers and 3PLs to find, connect and form new business partnerships based on product or integration requirements. The SPSCommerce.net platform features pre-built integrations used by current and new customers alike, spanning 3,000 order management models across 1,500 retailers, grocers and distributors, as well as integrations to over 100 accounting, warehouse management, enterprise resource planning, and packing and shipping applications. More than 45,000 customers across more than 40 countries have used SPSCommerce.net, making it one of the largest trading partner integration centers. SPS Commerce has achieved 47 consecutive quarters of increased revenues and is headquartered in Minneapolis. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit www.spscommerce.com or www.retailuniverse.com. The SPS Commerce logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7184 SPSCommerce.net and the SPS Commerce logo are the property of SPS Commerce, Inc. Retail Universe is a service mark of SPS Commerce. All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV