MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, today unveiled a new industry benchmark report, Retail Insight: Strategies and Trends for 2013 and Beyond . The company teamed with Retail Systems Research (RSR), the only research company run by retailers for the retail industry, to develop the report by surveying the retail industry and providing insight into emerging retail trends and their impact on the supply chain. The report was distributed at SPS Commerce's recent 2012 Customer Council event in Minneapolis . Executives from SPS and RSR will present the survey's findings in a live webinar on January 24, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16253
"We were delighted to work with SPS Commerce and its customers to report on the current trends, challenges and opportunities in today's retail environment," said Nikki Baird, Managing Partner at RSR. "We found that retailers and suppliers alike are increasingly focused on acquiring customer insights, a trend being driven primarily by the increased power of consumers. According to the survey respondents, a brighter future lies ahead. More than 80 percent of respondents are optimistic about sales growth in 2013. The report offers a wealth of information and is a must-read for anyone in the retail industry."The Retail Insight report covers a variety of topics impacting today's supply chain, including:
- Factors impacting 2013 budgets
- 'The Amazon Effect' on consumer expectations
- Supply chain collaboration becomes a priority in 2013
- Customer intelligence strategies and how organizations plan to use it
- The communication shift to mobile/social
- Investment priorities for 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV