Liberman Broadcasting, Inc., LBI Media Holdings, Inc. And LBI Media, Inc. Announce Extension Of The Expiration Date Of Private Exchange Offers And Solicitation Of Consents
D.F. King & Co., Inc. (" D.F. King ") is acting as the Information Agent and Exchange Agent for the Exchange Offers and solicitation of the Old Notes Consents and the Solicitation Consents. Requests for the Offering Memorandum, the accompanying consent and letter of transmittal and beneficial ownership information form, the Consent Solicitation Statement, the accompanying consent and letter of transmittal and any supplements thereto may be directed to D.F. King at (212) 269-5550 (for brokers and banks) or (800) 431-9645 (for all others).
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements reflect Media's, Holdings' and Parent's current views with respect to future events and are based on assumptions and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Media, Holdings and Parent undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect developments or information obtained after the date of this press release, except as required by law.
SOURCE LBI Media, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV