Rich's Transforms Its US-Canada Business Portfolio With The Announcement Of Two Acquisitions And New Joint Venture
Twin Star Bakery Joint VentureTwin Star Bakery is a new joint venture partnership between Rich's and The Stolbun Group, led by Sam Stolbun, who previously owned Camelot Desserts. Twin Star recently opened a state-of-the-art desserts manufacturing operation near Houston, Texas, which produces high quality fully-finished cakes, and baked and iced cookies. The Stolbun Group will manage Twin Star's research & development and production, while Rich's will oversee product marketing and sales, primarily through its In-Store Bakery Division.
"This joint venture is a wonderful example of collaboration between Rich's expansive customer and distribution access and The Stolbun Group's unique manufacturing and product development expertise. The entrepreneurial nature of this business will enable greater manufacturing and product development flexibility," said Ferranti.
"I have always admired the people and culture at Rich's and we're very happy that they have chosen to partner with us to expand their portfolio of great products. We look forward to working with Rich's to develop cake and cookie solutions in support of our customers," said Sam Stolbun, President of Twin Star.
"As we enter our 68 th year in business, these acquisitions provide terrific growth and add to the momentum we have as a family-owned business that stretches across the world. We're thrilled to welcome an exceptional range of new products to our portfolio and a wide array of talented new associates to our organization," said Gisel.Additional company information can be found online ( www.richs.com), on Facebook ( Rich Products) and via Twitter ( @richsnews). SOURCE Rich Products Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV