NASA Deputy Administrator To Discuss NASA Best Places To Work Ranking
WASHINGTON, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver will participate in a media teleconference at 11:30 a.m. EST Thursday, Dec. 13, to discuss the Partnership for Public Service Best Places to Work rankings. Assistant Administrator for Human Capital Management Jeri Buchholz also will be available to answer questions.
Rankings were determined through the Office of Personnel Management's Employee Viewpoint Survey of nearly 700,000 federal workers and will be announced Thursday morning at an event in Washington.
For dial-in information, journalists must e-mail their name, media affiliation and telephone number to Lauren Worley at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 a.m. EST Dec. 13.Audio of the teleconference will be streamed live on NASA's website at: http://www.nasa.gov/newsaudio For more about NASA, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV