- "My father put me through school, and I will take care of him now so he can spend his remaining years at home."
- "Mom taught me so much, how to play the guitar and read before other kids knew how. Dad taught me to raise and pluck chickens, shoot a gun safely, and own up to my mistakes. They never neglected me, and I'm not going to neglect them now."
- "She changed my diapers, bandaged my fingers, kissed my bruises. I'm going to make sure she's cared for too."
- "They gave me the gift of life and everything that followed. I can give them a policy."
A Gift That 'Gives Back' To Aging Parents: Long-Term Care Insurance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts