Elsevier Author Meir Kryger Offers Insight Into Seasonal Affective Disorder As Winter Solstice Approaches
About Elsevier Authors
Elsevier is a world-leading publisher of scientific, technical and medical information products and services. A global business headquartered in Amsterdam, Elsevier ( www.elsevier.com) works with thousands of physicians and researchers to publish multi-platform textbooks that shape medical practice around the world. Elsevier Authors are the leaders in their specialties, teaching and inspiring the next generation of health professionals. For a complete list of authors and expert commentary, visit www.ElsevierAuthors.com.
SOURCE Elsevier, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV