GARLAND, Texas, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Micropac Industries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: MPAD) has approved the payment of a special common stock dividend of $0.10 per share payable to shareholders of record on January 15, 2013. It is anticipated that the payment date for such dividend will be on or about February 12, 2013.
About Micropac Industries
Founded in 1963, Micropac Industries, Inc. is a diversified, high technology company located in Garland, Texas, specializing in high reliability microcircuit multi-chip modules, Hall Effect devices and optoelectronic components/assemblies. Micropac develops and manufactures complete custom designs to meet specific customer applications and requirements. Our products are being used throughout the world in a wide variety of military/aerospace, space, medical and industrial applications. Visit www.micropac.com for more information.
SOURCE Micropac Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV