HONG KONG, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. today announced its collaboration with luxury automotive brand, Mercedes-Benz in China to offer exclusive benefits to members of Ritz-Carlton's frequent stay program – The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.
The collaboration will give Ritz-Carlton Rewards members access to exclusive Mercedes-Benz benefits and will enhance the relationship the brand enjoys with its luxury customers in China. Mercedes-Benz will have the opportunity to introduce its cars to Ritz-Carlton guests in China.
Victor Clavell, Vice President, Asia for The Ritz-Carlton said: "The relationship with Mercedes-Benz in China is a perfect collaboration of two like-minded luxury brands. It marks the beginning of an exclusive relationship which will give Ritz-Carlton Rewards members in China an opportunity to experience extraordinary benefits and for customers of Mercedes-Benz to discover the exceptional service of The Ritz-Carlton."
Ritz-Carlton Platinum Rewards members will receive complimentary access to the Mercedes-Benz VIP Lounge and Airport limousines in Beijing and Shanghai. Rewards Members will have the opportunity to attend events such as Fashion Week, Auto Shows and Art Fairs sponsored by Mercedes-Benz.Customers of Mercedes-Benz in China who are also Ritz-Carlton Rewards members, will also receive an upgrade to a suite when booking Club level accommodations at Ritz-Carlton hotels in China where available. Platinum Rewards members will be given access to complimentary chauffeured city-centre-wide transportation in an S-Class Mercedes-Benz. Meanwhile, guests will be able to view the S-class Mercedes-Benz at any of The Ritz-Carlton Hotels of China. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards is a loyalty programme that recognizes its members looking for a broad range of unique travel experiences.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV